Sunday, September 30, 2012

Week 37




There is something therapeutic and wonderful about making bread with children. We spent hours kneading and shaping and baking. Very waldorf. I loved it.





Ireland House museum in Burlington hosted a fall apple festival:




  This was a cool demonstration on how to make spear heads and start fires by rubbing sticks together. Dangerous new skills....



My favourite part of the week was playing with my orchestra group. This was my second week.

It is HARD and so ridiculously challenging. I kept leaning over to the lady beside me, Anne, to ask her what a word meant or where we stop playing pizzicato. She kindly called out bar numbers when I got lost at the tricky parts.


1 comment:

Megan said...

love Seth in the hay bale frame!
Fall is a beautiful season.