Thursday, July 11, 2013

Megan's Famous Pancakes


(Yes friends, I'm telling you Megan's secret recipe. She's probably going to beat me up. Visit me in the hospital, will you?)


Megan's Famous Pancakes

1 cup white flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
4 tsp. baking powder
1 Tbsp. sugar
pinch of salt

Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl. In a separate bowl whisk together:

2 cups milk
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup molasses
a pinch of baking soda
1/4 cup melted butter

Add wet to dry and stir until combined. 
Do yourself a favour and serve these topped with real maple syrup, berries and yogurt. 

You're welcome.




3 comments:

Megan said...

I forgive you for posting one of my gems.

Besides, I love pancakes so much, I have created a new recipe with ingredients such as almond flour and ground flax, truly superior!!!!

Katie said...

Well, are you going to post the recipe for these flax-y delights?

Megan said...

Just perfecting the baking soda/powder ratio....