Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Worshipping the Graven Image Bathtub



Do you see that bad boy back there?
That has been my finish line of late.

It is my opinion that the ten commandments must needs include a disclaimer or two for motherhood.

So the 4th commandment could read:

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth- unless you are in the lavender infused water in your own awesome bathtub after a brutally hard day. In which case, worship away.

2 comments:

Jane said...

I second that motion!

Megan said...

Have you tried chamomile in the bath, I like it as much as lavender, nice, kind of apple scented. I missed a tub very much when we were in the thick of renos. A tub is part of home for me.