At Abbie's urging we made Valentine cupcakes today.
Grace practicing her oral for Jody.... Jody teaching Grace how to pat her head while rubbing her stomach.
Grace working hard on Valentines for the whole family.
Abbie writing her "to do" list.
Emma and I tore the ceiling out of her room - she even got a blister on her thumb from pulling out all of the staples. There is a lot of work to do....
Some noteworthy things from this week that I wish I had a picture of:
- Helen McRae pulling us behind her horse on a giant homemade crazy carpet
- Fireworks, bonfire and snowball fights with all of the McRae's
- Carolyn set apart as a missionary!
- Isaac scoring a goal and getting two assists on Saturday
- The girls dancing at Robbie Burns night in the Sault (last weekend)