Sunday, September 23, 2012

Week 36 in pictures (Jane)

I think I missed last week & I have no idea what week we're really on so I will just carry on....

so, Grace was in an old-fashioned spelling bee & tea at an old 1800's one room school house on the A line yesterday.  She looked a little like Anne of Green Gables.   The boy Aiden on the left won the whole thing but the process was a little suspect...  



Grace and Heidi at the tea house


they are a little crazy!


Isaac trying for a genuine smile.


I've been a little obsessed with apple pie this week.  Abbie and David made mini-ones too.

Jody was away this whole week so I tried single parenthood out for a while.  It's hard!  I was up at 6 am the past two mornings to pick up Emma from a trip to TO & to take David to hockey practice two mornings in a row.  I haven't been very snap happy this week, so my week in pictures is pretty short.  

I wish I had a picture of :  Abbie helping Isaac push the lawnmower at the Wills' house today.  And one of Isaac running and jumping to hug Jody when he came home today.

Also I'm getting a rotten cold and feel really worn out!  grrr.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Delightful! The spelling bee picture looks awesome- it's my favourite this time round.