Thursday, June 20, 2013

A View from Here on a Random Day in June

 
Here are a few pictures of the final student concert.  I only took a few because the camera is way too loud for the occasion....


 

Here is the couch with slip-covers on the bottom and back cushions.  I am leaving the sides for now - maybe in the fall I will attempt it, but I don't mind it with two tones for now. 

 
Abbie learned to ride a two wheeler!!  She just decided to take the training wheels off and with a tiny bit of help from David and I, she was riding all by herself within a day or two.


Abbie with a couple of her friends.
 


 Isaac & Maddie dressed up for twin day at school (they also added identical moustaches when they were at school).  I couldn't get over how similar they look!  Our principal was surprised they weren't at least cousins.....although who knows... They won first place!


 
Abbie and Grace dressed up for twin day too.  I was pretty impressed with Grace for being willing to dress up with her little sister.  They looked so good!
 




 
Kristina & Steven's new baby:  Juniper
 
 
Emma at her Highland Dance Recital:
 




 
(notice how she tied her plaid around her head!!!  she wasn't really supposed to....) 
 
 
Dad on Father's Day 2013




 
A few shots of David from his grade 8 slide show photoshoot.  I can hardly believe that he's going to be in highschool in the fall. 
 

 

1 comment:

Megan said...

Beautiful photography Jane! The beach shots make me appreciate living here anew. What great memories for the kids.

The twin pics are awesome!