Monday, October 28, 2013

A Package Full of Love Letters.



I have a package full of letters on my desk. 

Some handwritten letters (neatly folded), inspirational quotes (clipped and saved) and a notebook of individual entries. (Yes, a notebook).

The first one is dated January 27, 2013 and reads like a conversation with an old friend.

Transported across the provinces I am seeped in deep thoughts, honest questioning and assisted introspection. A little peek into the life of a kindred soul I miss so much.
Hardly able to keep my eyes on the sentence before I'm skipping to the next one, ravenously consuming her ponderings and kind, kind words.


xo.

(Photo by E)




2 comments:

Jane said...

Who is this love of yours? Another prince - ugly, rich and scabby?

Katie said...

Best comment ever.